Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tastes Like Chicken

Wordvixen tagged me with this.

A six word memoir, inspired by Hemingway, who once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. He came up with: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.


Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post, if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


SO without further ado, mine ...

Carnivore bites into life, savors meatiness.

Thanks to Ello, I know have an image as well.




17 comments:

Jennifer Macaire said...

How cool!!!
And clever, clever!!

Sam

Spy Scribbler said...

LOLOL! I love it! And a great image of jumping into life.

This morning, I told someone my memoir felt like two words: still struggling.

But I'm changing it. How's this?

Working hard to change my life.

Charles Gramlich said...

That's exactly what I was thinking. Exactly. ;)

Monnik said...

Oh, I love it. Very good.

Dawn said...

Sometimes you make me a little nervous, Travis! I think, seeing as you're a romance writer, you should at least bit into life delicately! Or possibly nibble upon it.

But "carnivore bites into life, savors meatiness" - sheesh, that sounds like some hairy Texan!

Anonymous said...

How fun, a very manly memoir, thanks for playing along:)

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

This is so you! VEry funny!

And I have a picture for you! Post this code into your blogger under html and see the picture I found just for you!

http://www.pyzam.com/funnypictures/details/4713

scroll down for the fruity monster!

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Sorry, I took out the code and just gave you the web address. the Code didn't post well. Sorry about the confusion.

Lana Gramlich said...

Make sure you ask for seconds! ;)

Katrina said...

Yours fits you to a T-bone! Interesting concept, I'm in!
Katrina

alex keto said...

"Carnivore bites into life, savors meatiness."??

Just as long as it doesn't become "Life savors bite into meaty carnivore" and you'll do fine

Unknown said...

How 'bout

Another boring day in my life....

Of course, that wouldn't be true for my WHOLE life, just my recent life.

How 'bout

Around the world in 43 years.

Yea, that about summs it up.

Anonymous said...

You are TOO funny! Your visual rocks.

Shauna said...

Hey, I tagged you over at my blog.

WordVixen said...

*lol* Very appropriate. :) Although, I'm thinking Cookie Monster's memoir (it is 6 words)would work for my husband.

Josephine Damian said...

Great visual.

How about: Wilted lettuce? Who cares? Not me!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I don't even know you, and somehow, that sounds about right! ;)
Good job.

I tagged you for another one--the infamous 'six things meme', if you're interested.