Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finally

I'm back on track. I finally read through all my emails (though I still have a few I need to answer) and read through the mountain of posts in my Google Reader. In order to catch up I didn't comment but on a few, but I should do better in the coming days.

Guess what I forgot to do before I left town. Award a winner for the My Town Monday post the week before last. And the winner is Holly from Holly's never everland blog. For those who guessed that picture was seeds from inside a yucca pod you are exactly correct.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new my town Monday post and a new way for you to win something Texas or Amarillo related.

6 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time!

holly said...

I'M A WINNER!!! YAY!!!! i'm running down the aisle, now, all my flabby arms flapping as i hope down all the steps, giggling with glee!

Junosmom said...

Ooh, I want an armadillo! Oh, you said Amarillo. Never mind.

Gregory Anderson said...

Congratulations to Holly, who is apparently from Iowa.

And please do not award junosmom any carbon-based life forms....she has her hands full already.

Robin said...

Yea! Our Travis fix is back (missed the meeting this morning....funny story but I'm still p.o.'ed!)

I got, (drumroll please) a new camera today (do I DID make it to Amarillo!)! I am so excited, now I can participate in MTM...as soon as I figure out how to upload pics....on MY blog...it's trial and error but I'm a learnin;!

I got a Nikon D60 so I should be a more apt photographer but in the midst of my "rewrite" I feel like a less apt writer (writer or wronger...). How come no one told me how HARD this was? LOL

Joshua said...

welcome back dude!