Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Link In The Chain

It's My Town Monday time here on the old blog. The wonderful Barrie Summy is hosting both at her blog and at the official My Town Monday site.


Rather than offer a post of my own this week I am going to give y'all a link to a fellow Amarillo blogger. A good friend of mine. Her post explains what I was doing this weekend (in both words and pictures) and why I didn't get a chance to create a post. While not exactly informational or educational in regards to life in Amarillo, it does take part in our fair city here in the Texas Panhandle. Stop by and tell Rebecca hi.


And if you have a post about your city, past, present, ... or if your name is Nostradamus ... future be sure and let Barrie know here or here.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Travis. If I had known you were going to send strangers my way, I would have tried to make the story read a bit better :) It was a great game and Aaron is now really pumped about playing defense!

Old Kitty said...

Awww! I haven't a clue about flag football but is that really you as Coach Travis? Aaron is a sweetie!

Take care
x

Travis Erwin said...

Rebecca -- The strangers are nice. they put up with my writing on a semi-daily basis.

And Yes Kitty, that is my as coach Travis.

David Cranmer said...

I'm clicking over...

alex keto said...

Your team could probably beat my team, the Washington Redskins.
Hell, everyone else does.

AvDB said...

You look like Andre the Giant towering over those munchkins!