Day 9 ... of ten straight days of Top Ten lists in anticipation of the arrival of October 10th, 2010. Why do I care so much about 10/10/10? Hell if I know, but a guy's gotta blog about something right. Feel free to join in any or all of the days with your own lists or expand on any of mine.
What a day Friday was. For a while it seemed everything was going to hell in a hurry. I posted a message to both Facebook and Twitter which read ... This day is going into the crapper faster than e-coli tainted sushi.
I'm proud to say the day improved but I failed to conjure up anything resembling a witty top ten list so here are ten pictures for your visual amusement. All involve me somehow. Clicking on the pics should enlarge them.
Top 10 Pictures of Me Being Goofy
10. Pirate Travis Halloween (2007)
9. Snowman Architect January (2010)
8. Santa Travis (2000)
7. Good Time Travis alongside side Good Time Charlie (seriously that dude's name is Charlie and no those are not adult beverages in the fancy red cups. Okay maybe they are.) Homer's Backyard Ball (May 2008)
6. Travis and his favorite Work Shirt (June 2010)
5. A Boy and His Pig (February 1991) Yes, that rosy cheeked boy is really me.
4. Thermal Travis (June 2008)
3. Travis's Roll Around Tool Box at Work.
2. 2nd Grader Travis (Circa 1981) Can you ID me?
1. Fishing and Writing (May 2009) ... If only I could get spend every day doing these two activities.