What better way to celebrate Independence Day than by talking about something British. Okay, maybe not but I'm gonna do it anyway. Here are my predictions, Top 10 style, for the final book.
10) Hagrid will be swimming with the fish, dining on worm dirt, feel free to add you own animal related death saying here, very early on. I say Chapter 3 at the latest.
9) R.A.B will in fact be Sirius's brother and he will live to redeem his name and provide Harry a bit of aid.
8) Ginny Weasely will once again be in grave danger but will survive in the end. there will be be no time for romance between her and Harry.
7) Draco Malfoy will die at the hands of his own father.
6) Harry is one of the Horcruxes.
5) Neville will directly cause Bellatrix's death.
4) Ron and Hermione will survive and go on to one day live in the burrow with half a dozen red headed kids. The oldest of which will be named Harry. This probably won't all come out in the final book but trust me this is what happens.
3) Snape did indeed kill Dumbledore but he did it at the headmasters urging,because Dumbledore was dying anyway and this enabled Snape to reestablish credibility with the death eaters. Yes, I am saying Snape is actually a good guy.
For these last two I'm throwing one leg over each side of the fence. Ouch! Damn those splinters hurt. Here are my TWO theories on Harry's fate.
2) In the final clash with Voldemort Harry destroys his nemesis but only at the sacrifice of his magical powers. Harry becomes a muggle.
1) Harry dies in the final battle but destroys Voldemort in the process. The final scene is of Harry, on the other side of the curtain, meeting his parents for the first time. And of course Sirius and Dumbledore will be there as well.
So tell me why i"m wrong, or right. Or at the very least answer this question. Does Harry live or die?