Thursday, April 19, 2007

Something Fishy Going On

I have had several people email and comment about the picture. The truth of the matter is this is the only recent photo I have. I believe in truth in advertising- although part of me would like to post one of me in my younger, less hairy and less ... well lets just say back when there was less of me period. Usually, I am the one taking the pictures and the few I am not behind the camera for also have my boys in them. So until I come up with something better you'll have to look at me and this fish.

By the way the photo is from last August at Lake Ray Roberts just north of Dallas. Only caught two fish that day - one four pounder and one that went almost four and a half. Not sure which this is, but I'm still in pursuit of my first ten pounder which is the measuring mark a lot of bass fisherman shoot for. I released both fish so maybe I can go back in a few years and catch them again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you.. Don't listen to others comments..

~C

Anonymous said...

You look like you.. Don't listen to others comments..

~C