Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ya gotta be quick

Earlier, I posted the blog I mentioned yesterday.

Then the uproar started.

You can't post that.

Quick, use the delete button.

What the hell are you smokin' today?

These comments came in the first fifteen minutes and they were from my friends and wife. So I deleted. I'm a bit surprised by the reaction but knowing they have my best interest at heart I complied.

So sorry to disappoint but this will serve as your daily blog while I go off to scratch my head and ponder other topics.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW - my dream of my very own cute pool boy making me mojitos passed before my eyes. I am sorry Alex I used you and you don't even know me. I owe you one...I can just say get in line I owe Travis tons more.

Dawn said...

Travis - your ratfink! I'm here, I've got a whole box of tissues at the ready, the first one is already in my hand - and you've pulled the post!

Seriously though, trust those good people. They do have your best interest at heart. Sometimes this medium is just too damn easy to lay your thoughts out in. I know sometimes I've posted and afterwards thought better of it!

alternatefish said...

oh dear. gotta admit, I'm curious now, but I'm sure this is for the best. spouses/friends usually know more about you than you do yourself.

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you end up deleting a post that you spent TIME writing? I have to say, that I've only deleted once at my husband's request. And it was a very bitter pill to swallow.
I am really curious now as to what sort of content was so controversial or questionable or whatever....